Office Assistant (all genders)
Working hours: 20–40h/week
Location: VBC, Karl Farkas-Gasse 22, 1030 Vienna
Job level: Completed training
Functional area: Administration
OncoOne is a biotech startup dedicated to developing innovative therapeutics to treat patients with solid tumors and chronic inflammation. We are currently looking for a highly motivated and team-orientated Office Assistant at our offices and laboratories at Karl-Farkas-Gasse 22, 1030 Vienna.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support in all administrative and organizational matters, up to taking over own projects
- General office duties: placing orders, mail processing, filing, etc.
- Preparation and administration of documents (e.g., contracts)
- Support for accounting and payroll
- Oral and written correspondence in German and English
- Organization of business trips and preparation of expense reports
- Coordination and preparation of appointments and meetings
- Completed commercial education (Matura or higher)
- Several years of professional experience in a comparable position
- Excellent command of German and English, both written and spoken
- Strong MS-Office skills (especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Precise and proactive way of working Well-organized and self-reliant
- Team spirit, good communication skills and flexible personality
- OncoOne is an equal opportunity employer that maintains a diverse and inclusive work culture.
- International work environment
- Perks: Free coffee and tea in the office
Meal allowance up to € 5,00 for each working day
- Modern office space in a central location at the Vienna BioCenter (1030 Vienna) with a good connection to public transportation
We offer a salary in line with the current job market and based on professional and personal skills and experiences. For this position, the minimum annual gross salary according to the collective agreement is € 28.202,00 (for a full-time position). Overpayment is possible depending on qualifications and experience.
If you are interested in the position, please send your application (cover letter and CV) to: email@example.com
We look forward to receiving your application!