- We welcomed our management assistant, Maria Reitzinger to the OncoOne team. Maria will support our CEO in all organisational and administrative tasks.
- We moved our laboratory and office activities to the Vienna BioCenter. The head office remains in Klosterneuburg.
- We welcomed our new Senior Scientist, Venugopal Bhaskara to the protein sciences team. Venugopal will support protein engineering activities and protein production.
March 18, 2020
- Press Release:
OncoOne Launches with EUR 13 Million Series A to Develop Multiple Drug Modalities for Unexplored Target.: 20200318_OncoOne_SeriesA_PressRelease
- We welcomed our new Research Associate, Julia Mayer to the OncoOne team. Julia will support our cell biology activities.
- We welcomed Irina Mirkina and Aleksandra Rodak to our team. Irina (Senior Scientist) and Aleksandra (Research Associate) will support bioengineering and cell biology activities.
- We would like to welcome Carina Hasenöhrl to our team. Carina will support us as Scientist in our research activities.
- Our CEO, Randolf Kerschbaumer represented OncoOne at this year’s Golden Ribbon Run in Klosterneuburg. The Golden Ribbon Run is all about drawing attention to the joint fight against childhood cancer and all the money raised will be donated to Kinderkrebshilfe, the representative for the interests of children and adolescents suffering from cancer and their families, in Austria.
- We presented our startup, OncoOne to state councillor, Dr. Petra Bohuslav. We thank Dr. Bohuslav and the Accent Incubator for their interest in our research projects and for the great discussion!
- We would like to welcome Gregor Rossmüller to our team. Gregor will support us as Research Associate.
- OncoOne received a grant from the leading national funding agency for industrial research and development in Austria, The Austrian Research Promotion Agency (FFG).
- OncoOne opened our labs at the University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences, Vienna.
- OncoOne was founded by Randolf Kerschbaumer, Michael Thiele and Alexander Schinagl.
March 23–27, 2020, BIO-Europe Spring Digital Event
- OncoOne’s CEO, Randolf Kerschbaumer and CSO, Michael Thiele will participate in the BIO-Europe Spring digital event.
November 11-13, 2019, BIO-Europe
- OncoOne’s CEO, Randolf Kerschbaumer and COO, Michael Thiele will attend BIO-Europe in Hamburg, Germany.
October 17-18, 2019, 4th Drug Discovery Strategic Summit
- Meet OncoOne’s COO, Michael Thiele at the 4th Drug Discovery Strategic Summit in Munich, Germany.
May 23-24, 2019, 3rd Drug Discovery Nexus Summit
- Meet OncoOne’s CEO, Randolf Kerschbaumer at the 3rd Drug Discovery Nexus Summit in Munich, Germany.
March 25-27, 2019, BIO-Europe Spring
- Meet OncoOne’s CEO, Randolf Kerschbaumer at the BIO-Europe Spring in Vienna, Austria.
March 13, 2019, Oncology Strategy Meeting Europe 2019
- Meet OncoOne’s CEO, Randolf Kerschbaumer at the Oncology Strategy Meeting Europe 2019 in Munich, Germany.
November 12-16, 2018, PEGS Summit EUROPE
- Meet OncoOne’s Heads of External and Internal Research, Michael Thiele and Alexander Schinagl at the Protein & Antibody Engineering Summit in Lisbon, Portugal.