Research Associate (m/f/d) – Protein Sciences
OncoOne is a biotech start-up dedicated to developing innovative therapeutics to treat patients with solid tumors and inflammatory diseases. OncoOne is an equal opportunity employer who maintains a diverse and inclusive work culture.
We are seeking a highly motivated and creative Research Associate to assist in the development of novel therapeutics within the Internal Research Group in our Laboratories at Karl-Farkas-Gasse 22, 1030 Vienna.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Support development of novel therapeutics in the field of inflammation, working closely with a team of Scientists and Research Associates
- Support design and in-depth characterization of mammalian proteins including antibodies, antibody fragments, and novel protein constructs.
- Working with mammalian cell cultures
- In vitro characterization of drug substances in cell-based assays
- Protein expression and purification
- Mammalian and bacterial expression
- FPLC/HPLC assisted protein purification and analytics
- Implementation and execution of biochemical, molecular biological, and immunological assays
- SDS PAGE and Western Blot, DNA manipulation, ELISA, FACS, etc.
- Documentation according to GDP
- Self-reliant execution of experiments
- Analysis and compilation of scientific data
- BSc/MSc in Life Sciences with a focus on protein biochemistry and/or immunology.
- Professional experience in biotech or pharmaceutical R&D is desired.
- Experience using various protein expression platforms (mammalian and bacterial cells) and protein purification using FPLC chromatography systems (affinity chromatography HIC, IEX, SEC etc) is an advantage.
- Experience using software and databases to analyse and design DNA and protein constructs (e.g.: Vector NTI, SnapGene and BLAST) is an advantage.
- Excellent team spirit, communication, and presentation skills.
- Fluent in English.
- Relevant computer skills.
For this full-time position we offer at least an annual gross salary of EUR 36.000,-. The actual remuneration package will be based on your professional experience, qualification, and skills.
Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to receiving your application!