Scientist (m/f/d) – Inflammation
OncoOne is a biotech start-up dedicated to developing innovative therapeutics to treat patients with solid tumors and inflammatory/autoimmune diseases. OncoOne is an equal opportunity employer who maintains a diverse and inclusive work culture.
We are seeking a highly motivated Scientist for designing, executing, and managing in vitro and in vivo studies for new biotherapeutics in the field of chronic inflammatory & autoimmune diseases.
Qualifications & Responsibilities
- Ph.D. in immunology, cellular biology, or a closely related field.
- Track record in research in the fields of immunology, inflammation & autoimmune diseases is essential. Industrial research experience is preferred.
- Manage external research relationships with academic and commercial partners including in vivo and ex vivo research (i.e. exploratory pharmacodynamic studies, histology).
- Hands-on experience in isolation, culture, and characterization of primary immune cells from human or animal tissue is required.
- Extensive cell-based and biochemical assay experience with a variety of readout technologies including flow cytometry and ELISA is required.
- Profound experimental design, troubleshooting, and data analysis skills.
- Excellent communication, presentation, collaboration, and organizational skills are required.
- Independent thought and creativity in developing and implementing advanced technology and ideas for new drug discovery projects.
- Careful documentation (GDP)
- Primary cell isolation from whole blood and tissues.
- Design, validate and execute complex cell-based assays (including co-culture assays).
- Design and execute flow cytometry experiments.
- Design and execute cytokine detection experiments using (e.g.) ELISAs or immunoblots.
- Independent analysis and interpretation of data.
- Well-organized and self-reliant working
- Excellent team spirit, communication, and presentation skills. Presentation of data to peers and management.
- Fluency in English
- Good computer skills
For this full-time position we offer at least an annual gross salary of EUR 50.000,-. The actual remuneration package will be based on your professional experience, qualification, and skills.
Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
We look forward to receiving your application!