Senior Scientist (m/f/d) – Cancer Biology
OncoOne is a biotech start-up dedicated to developing innovative therapeutics to treat patients with solid tumors. OncoOne is an equal opportunity employer who maintains a diverse and inclusive work culture.
We are seeking a highly motivated Scientist for designing, executing, and managing exploratory in vitro studies for new biotherapeutics in the field of immuno-oncology.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Design and execute experimental plans for the identification and characterization of biological drug/target mechanisms in solid tumors.
- In vitro assay development, data generation and analysis, and communication to scientific team and executive management.
- Manage external research relationships with academic and commercial partners including in vivo and ex vivo research (i.e. exploratory pharmacodynamic studies, histology).
- Establishment and management of cross-project biomarker plans and analyses.
- Help planning of early-stage research programs, including identifying, evaluating, and championing new ideas and technologies.
- Careful documentation (GDP)
- Ph.D. in immunology, cellular and/or tumor biology or a closely related field.
- Strong background in cancer immunotherapy or the biology of the tumor microenvironment
- Must have experience in flow cytometry (experience with human immune cells is preferred); experience in designing and developing primary immune cell assays using key immune cell populations.
- Hands-on expertise in functional characterization assays including in vitro cytotoxicity, proliferation, and cytokine/chemokine measurements.
- Five (5) or more year’s post-doctoral experience; industry experience is a plus.
- Demonstrated success in executing research programs, with a track record of top tier publications, patents, or similar.
- Ability to work flexibly in a dynamic and collaborative environment.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Self-motivated, open-minded, and innovative team player with good problem-solving skills.
For this full-time position we offer at least an annual gross salary of EUR 56.000,-. The actual remuneration package will be based on your professional experience, qualification, and skills.
Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to receiving your application!