Research Associate (m/f/d)
OncoOne is a biotech start-up dedicated to the development of innovative therapeutics to treat patients with solid tumors. OncoOne is an equal opportunity employer who maintains a diverse and inclusive culture.
We are seeking a highly motivated and creative research associate to assist in the development of cancer therapeutics in our laboratories at the Vienna BioCenter, Karl-Farkas-Gasse 22, 1030 Vienna.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Implementation and execution of biochemical and immunological assays
- ELISA, FACS, immunofluorescence and microscopy
- SDS PAGE and Western blot
- Affinity determination using surface plasmon resonance (SPR) or Bio-layer interferometry (BLI)
- Protein expression and purification
- Working with cell cultures:
- Cultivation of mammalian cells
- In vitrocharacterization of drug substances in cell-based assays
- Documentation according to GDP
- Self-reliant execution of experiments
- Analysis and compilation of scientific data
- BSc/MSc in Life Sciences, or VET college (HTL) with a focus on biology/biochemistry
- Working experience in a biochemical laboratory or in pharmaceutical research is an advantage
- Working experience in oncology research is an advantage
- Excellent team spirit, communication, and presentation skills
- Fluent in English
- Good computer skills
We offer an adequate salary which considers professional and personal skills as well as professional experience. The base pay according to the Austrian collective agreement (Gewerbe und Handwerk) is € 27,015,24 gross per year (full-time) for this position, whereby an overpayment according to experience and qualification is possible.